Social networks have succeeded since they were launched to the cyberspace. Thank to the social networks, people can keep in contact with their friends around the world. In social networks, we can create a profile with our personal information, upload photos and videos of the important moments in our life, chat with friends, send messages and many other things from our computer or cell phone.
One of the social networks that have a lot of users around the world is Twitter. This social network is used for many people to communicate to the world what they are doing now. Famous people over the world prefer to use Twitter to inform their fans important things about them.
In 2011, a new social network was launched. Google + is one of the latest social networks in the cyberspace. In just two weeks, 20 millions of people signed in. In this article we’ll talk about Google + and Twitter. We’ll compare these two social networks and see their similarities and differences.
– In Google +, we can write a welcome message and share it with our “circles” of friends. You can use 140 characters for this kind of message.
– In Twitter, we call messages “tweets”. Tweets can have a maximum of 140 characters and can be seen for all of our followers.
– Google + is a social network created for real people. For that reason, only people older than 18 years old have access. The main purpose is to avoid the creation of fake profiles or phishing.
– In Twitter is not mandatory to be older than 18 years old to create an account. You can create a profile in twitter with the personal information you want. However, it’s necessary to register an email address.
– Google + has a slogan “Real-life sharing rethought for the web”. For that reason, we can group our friends in “circles”. That way, you can have your work friends, college friends, neighbor friends, etc, in different “circles” and share with each one of them important information. Also, Google + has a special tool that allows you to invite your friends from your email address such as Messenger or Yahoo to your social network.
– In Twitter, our followers and the ones we follow are part of our social network. Similar to Google +, we can invite our friends from Gmail, Yahoo, Messenger and AOL to join our network and if they don’t have an account, invite them to create one.
social networks, google+ and twitter, comparison of google+ and twitter, google+ vs twitter, similarities between google+ and twitter, differences between google+ and twitter, main similarities between google+ and twitter, main differences between google+ and twitter, similarities among social networks, differences among social networks