Resident Visa in Canada for couples
To get a resident visa in Canada there are multiple options. In this article we will talk about one in particular that is the one you get for being the partner of a Canadian citizen to continue with the wedding plans. We will tell you also which are the requirements that you must complete to get the Canadian visa.
The visa category that is accessed by the couple when one of them is the partner of a Canadian citizen or a foreigner residing in Canada is “familiar”. With this visa, to get the right to live in Canada, the citizen or resident of that country can take over someone who he or she keeps a relationship or his/her family member.
Visa for husbands
This type of visa is able to apply for the husband of a Canadian or foreign that has permanent residence in the country. With the granting of this visa, it is necessary for the children of the couple to reside in Canada and be under their charge.
For the visa is approved, both must show that their marriage has done for love, not for convenience, and must demonstrate that they wish to keep their marriage and reside in the country permanently.
The requirements for the visa to be approved are:
– The visa applicant must be over 18 years
– The Canadian national or permanent resident must provide the necessary documentation to demonstrate that it has sufficient funds to sustain a partner for at least three years.
– Have the respective marriage certificate duly authenticated by the Canadian authorities and the country of origin.
– Overcome all medical examinations and other tests that are required by the immigration office in Canada.
Once the visa has been proven, the immigrant partner is allowed to reside as much work and study in Canada indefinitely.
Visa for cohabiting
This is a category of visa that allows both cohabiting committed and marriage couple as a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident alien visa access in Canada.
It is a fundamental requirement for applying this type of visa that you have a loving relationship for at least one year old, in addition to display the willingness to stay together once it is approved.
The requirements to apply for a visa to live-are these:
– The visa applicant must be an adult (18 years minimum)
– Provide documentation or evidence to show that there is more than one year plus affair have resided at the same address.
– The Canadian national documents resident must demonstrate that it has sufficient funds to keep your partner for a minimum of three years.
– Both must undergo rigorous medical examinations and other tests requiring immigration authorities.
You must not forget that in addition to the requirements mentioned here, it is necessary to have a complete mastery of English or French, this according to the laws of the province where you think to live.
Image courtesy of “digitalart” / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
If you liked this page you can help us by cliking on ” I liked it” on facebook, G+, twitter.
tips to sponsor your spouse in canada, good advices to sponsor your spouse in canada, how to sponsor your spouse in canada, tips to sponsor your spouse in canada, free tips to sponsor your spouse in canada, advices to sponsor your spouse in canada, free advices to sponsor your spouse in canada, excellent advices to sponsor your spouse in canada, excellent tips to sponsor your spouse in canada, learn how to sponsor your spouse in canada