It is no mystery that to be able to get a job we need to have a resume that stands out among the rest. This document contains key information to the employer and the selection process that any company makes.
If you want your resume to generate a good impression on the employer and indicate that you are the person who they are looking for the job, then you should emphasize and highlight your qualities. Would you like to know how to achieve that? Well, in this section we will give you some insight into how to make your resume one of the best.
To highlight your qualities in your resume you should turn to keywords that reinforce the idea of what you want to express. Here is an example:
“Ability to work in groups.”
“Great learning capacity and easy adaptation to a working group.”
If you use the first sentence you only express that you can work as a team, while if you use the second one, you mention you have an ability to learn new things and also to adapt to any workgroup.
Up next we offer you a list of other examples you can adapt to your skills and like this achieve your goal. Do not forget that the idea is to highlight your skills and present them in the best way.
– “Extensive knowledge and experience in information programs and constant updating courses.”
– “Proven experience in the design and implementation of structured cabling in large companies.”
– “Gift of word and power of conviction with customers, positive attitude to provide the best service.”
– “Ability to work under pressure and a high sense of responsibility to the company.”
– “Certificate in English proficiency in advanced level both spoken and written.”
– “Systems engineer degree with laureate work by the National Council of Science.”
– “Extensive experience in the management and optimization of production processes on an industrial scale.”
– “Knowledge and mastery of ISO quality standards regarding the production and export of goods.”
– “Knowledge and experience in the use of media to promote different services in the most contemporary way.”
– “Experience and ease in producing songs for advertising.”
– “Willingness and availability to work 12 hour rotating shifts, seven days a week.”
– “Knowledge and experience in the field of computer maintenance and repair of both software and hardware.”
– “Ability to recognize and solve problems and failures of mechanical systems of industrial equipment.”
– “Extensive experience in the field of teaching in the area of self-esteem, motivation and values to high school and college students.”
– “Ability to take the lead in newly formed teams.”
– “Experience and skill in supervising employees working in different areas of a company.”
– “Analysis of different themes for the development of all types of academic reports.”
– “Proven experience in the field of nursing in both small health institutions and large hospitals.”
Do not forget that by using phrases that highlight your qualities you will be a step forward in any recruitment process.
Image courtesy of “stockimages” / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
If you liked this page you can help us by giving us a “like” on facebook, G+, twitter.
how to write your cv, how to write your curriculum, excellent tips for your cv, excellent tips for your curriculum vitae, very good tips for your cv, very good tips for your curriculum vitae, learn how to write your cv, learn how to write your curriculum vitae, tips to write your qualifications in your cv, advices to write your qualifications in your cv